Phone Catches Fire In Costco Customer’s Pants


Source: komonews.com

A Costco shopper stunned onlookers on Thursday when his cell phone caught fire.

The man was forced to strip off his pants in the middle of the store in Puyallup, Washington due to the random burst of flames.

On the bright side, he was completely uninjured AND Costco was nice enough to give him a new pair of pants. Maybe they did it out of the kindness of their hearts or to prevent customers from being traumatized by looking at his bare legs but either way, FREE PANTS!

Several people rushed to the man’s aid with fire extinguishers as the demon phone continued to smoke. It eventually sunk into a steamy black hole in the floor, never to be seen again.

And it wasn’t even a Samsung Note 7. It was an LG, a brand of phone I owned for several years, hated, and  thought of as indestructible. No matter how many times I purposefully dropped it, pushing the power button still resulted in that chunky onyx brick lighting up, forcing me to live with forgotten technology for another day. Wouldn’t have been surprised if that thing had lit on fire since it was clearly forged in the depths of hell. Useless apps I’m not allowed to delete and 800 megabytes of storage. F*ck off.


log in

reset password

Back to
log in